Sunday, December 16, 2018

A Multi-Faceted person: Dr.Veedhula Rambabu


Dr.Veedhula Rambabu is not only an academician.He is more than that.An organizer of literary programs, a compere of several other stage shows,a writer,an intellectual and a best teacher in nutshell.Our 'Incredible Bhadrachalam' caught up with him to have more inputs to present our readers.

Q: Could you tell us a little bit about your whereabouts..?

A: Certainly,I am very happy to be here.My native place is Thotapalli,a nearby village of Bhadrachalam.Right now,with the act of bifurcation it has been merged in Andhra pradesh.Came from a farming family.Our village is having a reputation of being lived by Sri Vedula Satyanarayana,a greatest stalwart poet of Telugu literary world.We always take pride of it.

Q: About your education,please..!

A:I have much interested in Hindi along with my mother tongue Telugu.So that I have done My M.Phil and Ph.d in Hindi.I took 'Sumitranandan Pant works and humanity in his writings' as my research topic.I also extensively penned on the works of Mahadevi Verma.All which was from Dakshina Bharata Hindi prachara sabha.

Q: Tell us about your contribution to the field of  literature and other ones as well..!

A:I wrote number of short stories for children and which were published in mainstream publications like Eenadu (Daily),Varta (Daily),Andhra jyothi(Daily),Bala baratam(Monthly) and many others.Notably,Maharashtra state government incorporated my stories in their text books.In addition to that,I have brought out a collection of stories titled "Banthi poola maala" and an essay collection "Samveekshanam" etc.

Q:It is heard that you have traveled widely to present papers on Hindi literature.Elaborate it for us..!

A:Yes,I have attended many seminars in India on the purpose.National seminars held at places like Goa,Indore,Amritsar,Pune,Mumbai,Nagpur,Shillong and others were some of them.I submitted papers and it will be done in future too.

Q:Felicitations you received from various organisations,if any..?

A:I have attended four times to world Telugu forum meetings as a delegate.Also I was conferred with the titles of Vidya Siromani,Sahitya Mahopaadhyaaya,Manas sarovar sikhar (Madhya pradesh),Shaan Adad (Madhya pradesh) and so on.

Q:Tell us about the local programs and its execution..!

A:I took responsibilities of "Telengna Sahitee" organisation as its president and delivered my best by conducting number of literary activities which attracted all the state.Bigwigs of the field have been arrived and gave their blessings.Apart from that,All India radio programs,TV programs have also been done.

Q:You also established "Kamisetty Puraskaaram" at national level to uphold the best works of Telugu literature.How was the experience with it..?

A:We received tremendous response from all quarters.True,to uphold the best of every genre of Telugu literature,Kamisetti Puraskaaram did its bit and the tradition goes as well.Right from 2015,we have been giving the award and cash prize.Kondi Malla Reddy (Poetry-2015),Dr.Santhi Narayana (Short story-2016),Siramsetti Kantha Rao (Novel-2017),Prof.S.Raghu (Criticism-2018) got the Coveted Kamisetti Puraskaaram so far.

Q:Thank you very much and wish you all the best in all of your endeavors.

A:Thanks a lot for your kind wishes.

-------Murthy KVVS

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit and comment.