Sunday, December 9, 2018

Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed (A Few words on the book)


Here is a book on Yogic wisdom penned by a trio belonged to the land of Sandalwood.You would ask me that there were quite a few books on the same subject and what would be the new and innovative about it.Yes,there were some highly unique and engrossing points noted when I went through the book.First of all,some complex notions made simplified with using anecdotes and daily life situations.The inner world,personality,pancha klesha,outer world,Karma theory,Sadhana and other concepts described in a lucid and interesting manner.A lay reader could understand without much interpretation.Examples have been taken from day to day life with apt utterances of modern science.

Each topic is divided into sub topics to describe in its fullest and there was authority in every word.It can only be possible when the writer (s) equipped with sublime light of  long years of Sadhana and Guru's blessings.Much of the complication lies with Sanskrit words and its connotations which were misunderstood by most of the so called Yoga writers.That's the real problem concerned with the books of the kind.West or East,any reader who yearns to know the basics of the Vedic wisdom in brief shall go for this neatly printed book.This what I felt about it to put in a few words.

(Writers:Dr.Yogi Devaraj,Arun Kumar,Venugopala CV, Price:Rs.299/-, Contact:+ 91 94491 66245)



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Will surely read this book once I am done with the current books that I am reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Arun Kumar and I wrote the book "Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Suceed" ably assisted by 2 other co-authors.

    Thanks for your great review. As an author whatever I had intended to be grasped by a reader, you have captured all of them nicely.

    Please check this link where I have answered in detail to a question "How can I attain self-realization according to Ramana Maharshi?"



    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-attain-self-realization-according-to-Ramana-Maharshi/answer/Arun-Kumar-36349

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment.