Monday, June 24, 2019

Book Unveiled


Today is a D Day in terms of my literary pursuit. I have already penned 4 titles in Telugu and it's the maiden attempt in English with eleven stories packed for the readers. Sri Rajesh Chandra garu IPS, Asst.Superintendent of Police inaugurated the latest publication titled "The Riverside man and other short stories ", a collection of eleven short stories.

All these pieces are varied in the nature of the theme and at the same time epitomizing the hidden anecdotes of the Bhadrachalam and its vicinity. Along with locals, the people who don't know Telugu should know the special features confined to this area. That's how I started writing all these with a unique mission.


On the occasion of it, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to Sri PV Satyanarayana garu, my friend who happens to be the district correspondent of The Hans India (English daily) helped me a lot in the program. And he also clicked a set of beautiful photos to freeze the moments.

4 comments:

Thanks for your visit and comment.