Monday, September 3, 2018

Mating Season...!


The reptile we're seeing here in the picture is called Thonda in Telugu.And known as garden lizard in English.It has been surfaced during my visit to our local park.What so special about it..? This could be seen almost everywhere in Asia and other parts of our Earth.Yes,I am coming to the point.

I was sitting on a cement bench in leisure.And staring at it's activities as I have no other work on the day.It was very interesting.After moving in precision for some minutes,another garden lizard was found in a nearby bush.They came together.It should have been like wooing.I think so.

The final moment came up.This male garden lizard (assuming  so as it has bright red throat) mounted the other one and kept wriggling a few seconds.Assignment for creation finished.They got separated at last,and this one posed like this when I started to capture it.  


2 comments:

Thanks for your visit and comment.