Friday, January 29, 2021

Blooming Time

Here I would like to share an enchanting spectacle that I have ever received in the recent past and it's all about growing a garden in the school. It happened to me by seeing on whatsapp status. And a beautiful sight of colorful flowers made me write this piece. All these flower plants got from Kadiyam nursery with the initiative of its head mistress Mrs.BPRL Kumari. I was really elated to see the elegant  ambience with fresh greenery and of course added exquisite premises. Yes, Nannapaneni Mohan ZP high school is one of the best equipped schools in our district and which deserved all appreciation.

I should say one more thing, of course it could sound a bit nostalgic but worth remembering on the occasion. Mrs.BPRL Kumari, HM of the school was my class mate during the graduation days and she is there in my mind as a devoted Christian soul besides a compassionate human being. Right now, turned an hard working and able executioner of the good deeds for the renowned school. It made me happy and I expressed my desire to share this wonderful thing in my blog. Thanks for the bonhomie and congrats to the entire staff.




2 comments:

  1. Really a good job is going on continuously. They means, HM & staff deserve all the appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment.