Thursday, April 22, 2021

Letter featured in a daily

 Today, after so many days... no so many years, my letter has been printed in a daily. The daily's name is Telengana Today and it is published simultaneously from 8 district units apart from Hyderabad. In fact, my letter writing habit is much older. During my college days, I used to write number of letters to both vernacular and English publications. With that unflinching habit, my name became a household one. After that gradually, started writing poems,essays and other items. And on  that promotion to writing serious stuff, I stopped letter writing. No big reasons at all.

Now I have almost 7 books to my credit. I should thank my initial days of letter writing, with which only came to understand the power and joy of being printed something in a magazine. That habit evolved me a lot more in terms of reading and writing, of course blogging too. Just for a fun, yesterday, I wrote my response on Angela Merkel's statement on apology expression. And the letter carried out today itself. Here is the image of it sharing with you all. Feeling turned back to the past. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and comment.