Friday, May 27, 2022

Guitar Donation

I am not an accomplished Guitar player but yes an immense enthusiast when it comes to the instrument of strings at times. Got trained somewhat playing major and minor scales apart from strumming passionately. It really would stir the inner realms of soul and give us joy when we start playing. There is lot of subject, having based on seven musical notes CDEFGABC just like what sa ri ga ma pa da ni sa for our Indian traditional music. Learning on surface is different from getting the core subject of the Guitar. This is what I understood from my little knowledge.  

Without having hours of practice daily it's impossible to master over any instrument. But many people think that having grip over an instrument is as simple as that of an online or offline course. Truly which needs lots of love and dedication along with the practice. As myself is many things rolled into one went through the road of music and grasped all these nuances from my experience. I have never resorted to eke out a living nor have seen a sought after profession in it but gave a try out of my passion on the stringed instrument for a while. Really those were the moments of inexpressible mirth and joy.

Coming to the point, leaving my ramblings aside, Today is an important day for me and something to remember as I have donated a Guitar to the Music instructor Eliya sir, who happened to be the director of Shruthilaya Academy. My sole aim behind this is, it can be useful as a teaching instrument for many pupil in the future and which is to be garnered in the hands of music virtuoso. Do all this really deserve encomiums whatsoever...? Not a bit in my view, just an opportunity to give back to our society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit and comment.